02 May 2021

Few words about Fallout 76

I am a huge Fallout fan, but at the beginning the idea of multiplayer experience didn't really click with me. I skipped the whole Fallout 76 and kept playing Fallout 4, until last Autumn (2020) the game was on sale on Steam and as I had nothing else to do, I decided to buy it. That’s been one of the best decisions of my life.

Core mechanics of Fallout 76 are pretty similar to Fallout 4 and any other Bethesda game, but the interactivity with the other players makes it so much more interesting for me. You can choose to join up with them, ignore everyone else or play the role of the bad guy. It’s always a different experience and you can’t really know what to expect when you start playing. The surviving, crafting and camping aspect of Fallout 76 makes sure that there’s always something to do but unlike many other similar games, the fact that it takes place in Fallout universe really keeps me paying. I enjoy the atmosphere, the characters and locations and even when I get bored I can just sit down on my C.A.M.P. and play guitar or piano - that’s really all I need from games like this.

PS. Hi, after 5 years I'm kinda back! I have few ideas for this blog, let's see how they turn out - I have few new posts coming this month. But for now you can go watch my Youtube videos and/or follow my Twitter for some funny screenshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment