08 August 2021

My experience with Fallout 76 lately

This was originally meant to be kind of a review of the newest Fallout 76 season ''Steel Reign''. I returned to the game after a little break - thank you lag! - and played happily for a while, but then the same problems that have been plagued game returned.

To be honest, I haven't been able to play Fallout 76 much this year. Two newest big updates (Steel Dawn, Steel Reign) have turned the game into unplayable, laggy mess. The servers are slow, game runs like a Powerpoint slideshow and it's more and more harder to justify returning to the game. It feels like a chore at this point.

I've tried different fixes and magic tricks, but nothing works. It's irritating because I love this game so much - it's one of my favourite multiplayer games ever and I enjoy the social - unsocial aspect of the gameplay. When the game works, it's fun. But right now, for the most of the time, it don't.

Though it all might be just Brotherhood's fault. Cocky bastards.


Ps. I'm back! And it didn't take five years this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment